Piano Concerto in One Movement
- Concerto in D Minor in One Movement
- Piano Concerto in D Minor
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in D Minor
- 1933–34 (Trevor Weston re-orchestration, 2010–11)
- Original: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 - timp.3perc - strings
- Cheryl A. Wall Collection of Margaret Bonds and Florence Price Scores, Center for Black Music Research, Columbia College Chicago
- MC988a: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Two-piano reduction, complete: Box 8, Folder 8
- Parts, miscellaneous: Box 8, Folder 8
- Two-piano reduction, incomplete: Box 8, Folder 8; Box 19, Folder 13
- MC988b: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Second Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Two-piano reduction, damaged: Box 6B, Folders 21a–b
- Parts, damaged: Box 6B, Folders 22–35
- MC2618: Florence Price Collection, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Two-piano reduction: Box 3, Folder 1
- Parts, complete: Box 3, Folders 2–13
- June 24, 1934; Orchestra Hall, Chicago; Chicago Musical College Orchestra; Florence B. Price, piano; unknown conductor.
- Weston: February 17, 2011; Harris Theater for Music and Dance, Chicago; New Black Music Repertory Ensemble; Karen Walwyn, piano; Leslie B. Dunner, conductor.
- Florence B Price: Concerto in One Movement/Symphony in E Minor. Karen Walwyn, piano; Leslie B. Dunner, conductor; New Black Music Repertory Ensemble. Albany Records TROY 1295, 2011. (Weston)
- Works by Florence Price, Jessie Montgomery, Valerie Coleman. Michelle Cann, piano; Michael Repper, conductor; New York Youth Symphony. Avie Records AC2503, 2022. (Original)
- Florence Price: Concerto in One Movement. Karen Walwyn, piano; Geoffrey Robson, conductor; Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. DistroKid 3724517 Records DK, 2022. (Original, digital only)
- Black Renaissance Woman. Samantha Ege (solo) and John Paul Ekin (orch.), pianos; Lorelt LNT145, 2022.
- Brown, Rae Linda. “Florence B. Price and Margaret Bonds: The Chicago Years.” Black Music Research Journal 12 (Fall 1990): 11–14.
- Brown, Rae Linda. The Heart of a Woman: The Life and Music of Florence B. Price. Music in American Life. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2020.
- Brown, Rae Linda. “The Woman’s Symphony Orchestra of Chicago and Florence B. Price’s Piano Concerto in One Movement.” American Music 11 (1993): 185–205.
- Flandreau, Suzanne. “Black Music in the Academy: The Center for Black Music Research.” Notes Second Series 55 (1998): 26–36.
- Hill, Alexandra Kori. “Make the Familiar New: New Negro Modernism in the Concertos of Florence B. Price.” PhD diss., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2022.
- Morton, Vanessa. “Florence Price Reborn.” Columbia Chronicle, March 13, 2011.