- Solo piano and high voice
Lyricist and Source
- Virginia Houston
- “The Poet’s Corner.” The Crisis. 37, no. 5 (May 1930): 163.
- MC988b: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Second Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Score, complete (undated): Box 1C, Folder 321
- In progress
- Brown, Rae Linda. The Heart of a Woman: The Life and Music of Florence B. Price. Music in American Life. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2020.
This score lists the composer as “INKSPOT” and the lyricist as “A Colored Poet.” It includes other markings (“Class I” and “103” [in blue pencil]) that suggest it was entered into a composition contest. ↩