Five Folksongs in Counterpoint
- Five American Folksongs in Counterpoint
- String quartet (2 vln, vla, vcl)
- MC988: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Collection, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Parts, complete: Box 2, Folder 11, Item 1
- MC988a: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Score, complete: Box 7, Folder 2
- Parts, complete: Box 7, Folder 2
- MC988b: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Second Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Score, complete (March 1951): Box 3B, Folder 13
- Glickman, Sylvia and Martha Furman, eds. Women Composers Music through the Ages. Vol. 8, Composers Born 1800–1899: Large and Small Instrumental Ensembles. New Haven, CT: Thomson, Gale, 2006.
- Five Folksongs in Counterpoint. New York, NY: G. Schirmer, Inc., 2021.
- Blurred Boundaries. Apollo Chamber Players. Nanova Records NV6038, 2016.
- Uncovered, Vol 2: Florence Price. Catalyst Quartet. Azica Records Azica71346, 2022.
- Brown, Rae Linda. The Heart of a Woman: The Life and Music of Florence B. Price. Music in American Life. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2020.