An April Day
- Piano and high voice
- 1 min, 30 sec
Lyricist and Source
- Joseph Seamon Cotter, Jr. (1895–1919)1
- Cullen, Countee, ed. Caroling Dusk: An Anthology of Verse by Negro Poets. New York: Harper and Bros., 1927.
- OCLC: 2695994
- MC988a: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Score, complete (April 1, 1940): Box 12, Folder 12
- Score, complete (undated) x4: Box 12, Folder 1
- Score, incomplete (undated): Box 12, Folder 1
- MC988b: Florence Beatrice Smith Price Papers Second Addendum, Special Collections, Mullins Library, University of Arkansas
- Scores, complete (undated): Box 1A, 123
- MS Coll. 199: Marian Anderson Collection of Music Manuscripts, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Van Pelt Library, University of Pennsylvania
- Score, complete (undated): Box 59, Folder 1395
- An April Day. New York: Handy Bros., 1949.
- OCLC: 82709930
- Heard, Richard, ed. 44 Art Songs and Spirituals by Florence Price. Fayetteville, AR: ClarNan Editions, 2015.
- OCLC: 902815587
- Florence Price: An April Day. New York: G. Schirmer, Inc., 2021.
- OCLC: 1274116203
- Under construction
- Brown, Rae Linda. The Heart of a Woman: The Life and Music of Florence B. Price. Music in American Life. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2020.
- Thompson, Marilyn Angela. “W.C. Handy’s Contribution to African American Solo Vocal Concert Music.” EdD diss., Teachers College, Columbia University, 2007.